Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Helmar USA Design Guest Designer Submission

After much thought, I am throwing my hat in the ring for the Helmar Guest Design Team call. Thanks for looking!

Unfortunately, the only  Helmar product I could find was the Acid Free glue but I put it to good use:)









This glue works well for adhering flowers as well as alphabet letters.  Also used it for the banner. Love this old Bo Bunny paper. Flowers include Prima and others. Thickers alphabets.




















This glue was perfect for getting my banner in the right place! Again also used it on the alphabet letters.  Dream Street pattern papers. Jenni Bowlin journaling circle. Thickers alphabets.



















I used a lined pad for my gratitude journal. First I adhered a collection of old book and music pages to the cover. Used my glue to adhere the lace trim, ribbon, butterfly and flowers.



















I used my wonderful glue for this layout. The flower was made of a ribbon like piece that was holding the tie to the shirt in the box. I saved it because I thought I could put it to good use. I tied a knot and glued that to a piece of cardstock. Then I twisted and glued as I went around. Paper is Bo Bunny. Sketch from Twopeas.















My Helmar worked great for making sure all the embellies stayed put on this travel album I am making for a friend.

1 comment:

  1. you did amazing projects, I am loving that beautiful butterfly card.

    =Di

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)