Friday, February 1, 2013

Memorable Season's February Kit

It is a new month and that means a new Design Team kit from Memorable Seasons !!

This month I got to play with the Authentique Lovely collection!!!

I love this paper!! Gorgeous patterns and colors and great quality!!

Here is my first layout




I have this photo of my parents. I do not know when it was taken or what the occasion was. But, I love the look of delight and the laughter shown on my mom's face. I paired it with a copy of a letter my dad wrote to my mom two days before they were married. The last line of his letter was "I am out of paper, but I will never run out of love for you".   Quite eloquent for an electrical engineer:) Sadly my dad died when I was 12.

I also made a card. I jumped on the vellum envelopes bandwagon with this.


1 comment:

  1. oh Jean, I love, love, LOVE this! hat pictures of your mom and dad is precious and I adore the way you included the letter that he sent to her. Awesome LO!!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)