Sunday, September 1, 2013

Scrapbooking.com

I have a layout in this month's issue of Scrapbooking.com. Titled It was Summertime in northern Michigan, this layout was a tribute to summers spent visiting my grandparents in Northern Michigan. My grandmother had a wood cookstove which I could never use without burning everything! They had a garden and a root cellar filled with jars of fruits and veggies. I remember playing in the hay in the barn and petting a cow. We made that trek every year!

http://scrapbooking.com/article/80487

2 comments:

  1. Just saw your page and I love it!

    It's not only beautiful and full of details but it's also very touching.

    Thanks for sharing your precious memories with us Jean, that's what scrapbooking is all about, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, congratulations!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)