Monday, December 16, 2013

Would you vote for me?!?

I was chosen to participate in the May Arts Christmas Craft Challenge. The idea I submitted was to recreate a Santa Face decoration which my aunt made over 25 years ago! The base of her Santa was a clorox bottle and she used tons of white yarn for the beard and hair.







I finally decided to use an oatmeal canister for the base. I painted it and gave him rosy cheeks. I used the lid to make a hat with all the wonderful red and white ribbons. 




I wished I had had many more yards of the white ribbon! His beard could have been so much fuller!




I filled him up with delicious goodies! Don't you love the ribbon eyebrows?

I would love it if you stop on over to the May Arts blog and vote for me!

Thank you May Arts for this fun challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. Jean, I left a comment at May Arts. Fabulous ribbon project.

    Also you are the winner of the Teresa Collins giveaway. Check out D's Paper Studio blog ... http://debbysdares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)