Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fabulous

My good friend Sandee has videos every Sunday over at Frosted Designs. This week not only did she create a wonderful art journal page but she had an interactive element to the page!

Here is the link to her video . I long for days when I could write like she does!

When I saw Steph's Magazine Monday inspiration at PCC  I knew just what I wanted to make!
Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Thirty-Eight Inspiration Piece (image)


I had this old calendar with this girl and quote on the cover. I cut her out and modge podged  her to my background.  I added some stamps as well. I added a quote to the back side which reads "The real secret to a fabulous life is to live imperfectly and with great delight!"




Thanks Sandee for always pushing me!!! Thanks Steph for the weekly inspiration!




5 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

So pretty Jean!
Thank you~

Sandee Setliff said...

I love your page, the colors just pop and what a fabulous quote too! That little fold out is perfect!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Vicki Chrisman said...

This turned out great! Adorable image... loving what you did with it. Awesome Page!

Jingle said...

This looks great!

TracyM #6773 said...

LOVE your page Jean!!!
The colours are fabulous and so is your fold out quote :)