Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fabulous

My good friend Sandee has videos every Sunday over at Frosted Designs. This week not only did she create a wonderful art journal page but she had an interactive element to the page!

Here is the link to her video . I long for days when I could write like she does!

When I saw Steph's Magazine Monday inspiration at PCC  I knew just what I wanted to make!
Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Thirty-Eight Inspiration Piece (image)


I had this old calendar with this girl and quote on the cover. I cut her out and modge podged  her to my background.  I added some stamps as well. I added a quote to the back side which reads "The real secret to a fabulous life is to live imperfectly and with great delight!"




Thanks Sandee for always pushing me!!! Thanks Steph for the weekly inspiration!




5 comments:

  1. I love your page, the colors just pop and what a fabulous quote too! That little fold out is perfect!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! Adorable image... loving what you did with it. Awesome Page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your page Jean!!!
    The colours are fabulous and so is your fold out quote :)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)