Monday, February 10, 2014

Sold

I have a layout for you with the new Shades of Spring Kit from Frosted Designs! This kit will truly get you out of your winter doldrums and make you think spring!!

I had to scrap some photos of Jen's new house! Both of my children have purchased homes this year. The only problem I see is that hers is in Phoenix and not in Michigan!


I added the clouds which are available in the store. I used my Distress inks and Paint Dabber to color the paper blooms!

You need to check out this kit! There is also a new challenge JUST FOR KIT MEMBERS!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha...I know what you mean as I did the same to my Mom and my DD is about to do the same to me (she lives in Montreal) but her house is in such a wonderful climate...smart cookie ;)
    Lovely page Jean, I like all the embellishments you have used also...

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)