Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Halloween

It was time for a new canvas for the front hallway. Since it is October I thought a Halloween one would be perfect! And this is perfect for PCC Monday's inspiration.


Unfortunately my computer is down and I am limited to my IPad so I cannot do links and things- have not mastered that yet.
I actually painted the pumpkin on kleenex which I then adhered to the canvas. Stencil the ravens and quote. 



Linking this up to Paperissues

Products used: 

Deco Arts Paint and Decou Page,  Faber Castell Big Brush Pen Faber Castell Gelatos,  Red Lead Stencil. 

8 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

I like it a lot Jean!
That should add a lot of sunshine to your home ;)

Sandee Setliff said...

Love your Halloween pumpkin!! Fabulous, just like you!!

Dana S. said...

Love it! And the crows! I have a thing for crows lately. Just love the frightening things. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

great Halloween canvas
thanks for sharing

Barb Housner

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

FAbulous project, Jean!

JPScraps said...

Awesome canvas! Kleenex? Great idea for the texture.

Suzi said...

On Kleenex! How clever you are! Mixed media still scares me. I so admire those who tackle it so well!

Jean Bullock said...

Very cool!