Friday, January 30, 2015

Another Card

I was lucky enough to win an envelope full of Unity Stamps! It was like Christmas as I oohed  and aahed over all of the designs! OF course, I had to make them a thank you note!! I decided to join the water color background trend. I spritzed the paper and then dropped paint. I dried that with the heat tool then added a darker color and dried that.





I appreciate opportunities to win and always thank the blog/manufacture when i get a prize. I have been doing this for several years now and love when I hear back from them after they received my card.

18 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The background looks so pretty. It is just like a fluff of cotton candy!

Donna K said...

What a fantastic PINK creation! So pretty. Don't you just love winning fun prizes like that?! Happy Friday!!

Doreen said...

Love the pretty colours.xxx

Iris said...

So pretty - love all that pink.
isoscia at aol dot com

Ruby said...

Lovely pink card.

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet and pretty with the pink. I love it.
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kim Rippere said...

Love this technique...and card!

Kim
Craftisan Studios
Design Team Showcase

Linda said...

This card is pretty and full of love! I love the pinks!

Crystal said...

Very nice card and I love that you send thank you's for prizes, that is extremely sweet!

Tanya/Nonna said...

Oh how fun! Love the pretty color and sweet hearts! Congrats on winning all those stamps, that's wonderful!

Lagene said...

Very pretty card!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Very fun and Beautiful card. Love how you used the watercolor.

Janis said...

What a lovely way to express your thanks!!! This is just gorgeous. It's like a big puff of pink beautifulness!!! :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

D- said...

Love your pretty thank you card. Thanks for sharing.
{I came over from the Unity Friends with Flair challenge}
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

Gaylynn said...

Hi Jean. I'm lovin' all of the pink watercolor. :)

Dawn Fields said...

Such a lovely thank you!

Cheryl Waters said...

Perfect for Valentines!!! Love it! Thanks too for the feedback on the stencils. xoxo

Miwa said...

How sweet of you to send them a thank you card - great card!