Saturday, September 5, 2015

WOYWW 326

This is my first time joining in with WOYWW. What is that? It stands for What's on your workdesk Wednesday from the blog Stampingground

I have been making canvases and getting ready for the Art in the Park. Believe it or not, I cleaned my desk last week!!



I have a new canvas started and was waiting for it to dry. Going to be adding paper pumpkins and  to a mixed media background! As you can see, I am a messy worker. I leave everything out where I can put my hands on it. Guess I should get rid of this morning's cup of coffee sitting by the Mod Podge:) I previously posted some of the canvases I have made this week.  

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will visit again!

3 comments:

Sandee Setliff said...

I'm a messy worker too and have stations set up with each project, lol

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hello Jean! Welcome to WOYWW, you'll find it full of friendship, sharing and great ideas. I never cease to be amazed at the gorgeous art people create.
I rather like your messy desk...especially the cold coffee mug, lol :-). Good luck with the Art in the Park.
Hugs, LLJ 5 xx

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

my desk just as hectic, you know what they say creative chaos! BL