Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Magazine Monday Inspiration

I love playing along with PCC's Magazine Monday Inspiration. This is week 138 and I loved this cover!


 Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 138 Inspiration Piece (image)

And here is my card


I just loved the pastel colors and the black image. I used water colors and a Penny Black Stamp - Art Play. It seems my Stazon Ink pad is dying so I apologize for the spotty stamped images. But, in the end I didn't mind it too much! 

Adding this to Simonssaysstampblog Work it Wednesday to use pastels. 


Thanks for stopping by! You should visit PCC and Simonssaystampblog  for challenges, inspiration and ideas!!

6 comments:

Arlene said...

Lovely pastel wrok.

Amanda Rhodes said...

I love the pastel colors!

LisaM said...

Love the watercolors! So soft and pretty! Bl

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous! Love how you worked the watercolors.

Dale Tiernan said...

Well done. Very pretty and something I just don't ever do so nice to see.

Bev Code said...

great soft colouring..great design..BL