Saturday, April 9, 2016

This was fun

I wanted to play along with this week's PCC magazine Monday inpsiration. Here is the inspriation
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 139 Inspiration Piece (image)

And here is my card! I created a watercolor background and then thought I would try to find a skyline to cut out. Even better, I found this cool digital image from Grand Rapids ( we live just outside of the city) by Michael Tompsett. I ran my paper through and printed his image directly on my background! 
I lvoe the way this turned out!

8 comments:

  1. That's SO neat! And-- what a great card... :) ~ Ali (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I Jean - this is sensational. Love it!! Deb x (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Jean! This could be a postcard from Grand Rapids. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your colors! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, love this! Just stopping by from the Bloggie Love Facebook group to say hi!
    Hugs Elina BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean, this is your best work yet! I am in love with it and give you kudos for being creative and printing right on your great background! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the colors! BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)