Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Traveling Art Journal

I am in a Design Team Group for Canvas Corp Brands which is working on an exciting project this year. We each created a traveling journal which will spend the next year making its way around the country and globe! As we receive a book, we will complete an art journal page. The next month we will receive another book. At the end of the year,  we will get our book back completely filled with artwork from my fellow collaborators.

I made my journal! This was a first for me. I cut down mixed media paper to the size and stitched it together. I made a cover from a cereal box!  I decorated the cover and completed the first two pages!






These feathers represent our journals taking flight and traveling around the world sharing thoughts and ideas with each other.

I used 7 Gypsies Wanderlust Papers and Tattered Angels Metallics including Coffee Shop and Tarnished Silver

I have already completed my second journal layout  which you will have to wait to see!

Please visit the Canvas Corp Blog for more wonderful inspiration and to shop!!!

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous...love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww....so nice! Anyone would love receiving this as a gift! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful ! I have been attempting a little mixed media lately. BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)