Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Love Smiles!



I joined Tracy's Mixed Media Monday's a couple o weeks ago. Tracy was kind enough to include me in her post about it. This was my take on her painting. Both of my kids are in love and that make me smile! 


I completed this in an old book that I use for journaling. I used modeling paste for texture and painted and stenciled. Used an old hotel key card for the black lines in the corners. Stamped title.


Entering this in Anything But a Card Tic Tac toe challenge. I used red, black and hearts!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOH I love this! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this too! The background is stunning and the way you've combined your photo image on the page is perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card for our tic tac toe Challenge. Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally delightful make. First love is such a roller coaster so be prepared. Thank you for sharing your lovely make with us at Anything But A Card this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)