Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Canvas Corp Brands at your local Meijer Stores!

Do you have a Meijer grocery store near you? If you do you are lucky, because they sell Canvas Corp Brands products. Need a canvas bag or banner to decorate, a Mix and Match Pad of scrapbook papers or Glimmer Mists? You can easily add them to the cart with your groceries.

Need to bring a bottle of wine to a holiday party? Going to a freind's house to watch the game? Don't just bring a plain bottle. Grab a canvas wine bag and decorate it! You could even personalize it with names and dates!

Canvas Bag - Canvas Wine Tote

Using the Glimmer Mists Bights and stencils, I created a background. Once dry, I added additional stamping.


I cut out a bottle and wine glass from Tissuestock - French Script on Ivory. I misted them from the back and using Helmar's Decoupage adhered them to the canvas tote, I added a label and gift card from 7 Gypsies Wanderlust Paper pad.

The final touch was a piece of cork with twine and a metal charm. I just love how this came out!

 Here is a close up


The possibilities for decorating these bags are endless!

I am so glad I can get these kind of supplies at Meijer!

3 comments:

  1. I just love the canvas wine bag, you did a fabulous job on it! You should sell those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful and beautiful gift! Your wine bag really turned out fantastic -- BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)