Sunday, March 2, 2014

Band of Brothers

I have a sketch for you today from Stucksketches

Here is another one of my fave photos from Christmas! Rob( my son, left) and Shawn ( my daughter's fiance) spent time bonding. We opened our presents late on Christmas eve. When we finished the girls were tired and went to bed. Rob and Shawn decided to have a drink and spend time bonding. Well, seems they did not go to bed until 3am even though Jen and Shawn had to be up at 5 am for an early flight!

I am sharing this with SWAT Drill Challenge 27 - to use mixed media on a project.

I added drywall tape which I smeared with Gelatos. The gears were made with modeling paste and a stencil. I used paint with a roller stamp for the arrows. Think that is all my mixed media for this one. 

Frosted Designs Store has Gelatos, Modeling paste as well as stencils!


by belle said...

Fun layout and I love all the layers!! Thanks for playing along at SWAT!

Leslie Germain said...

What a great page. Love all your mixed media touches.

Charity said...

great use of mixed media, esp. love the dry-wall tape! Thanks for linking up with SWAT

Deborah Johnson said...

What a fun page - you make me want to try mixed media - I'm loving the layers!!! Thanks for joining us at SWAT!

Lisa P said...

Very cool. Love the idea of wall paper tape. Thanks for joining us at SWAT.

Lanette said...

What a great LO! I love all the layers, Thank you so much for playing along with us at S.W.A.T!