Here is a close up of the flowers
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Tired of snow so I made a canvas
I am getting so tired of the cold and snow. My daughter will be home this weekend so we are having an early Easter complete with egg dying and baskets. I needed a new canvas for the front hall.
Here is a close up of the flowers
I used my Lindy's Magicals from the Frosted Design store! Also used the pipette for the grass.
Here is a close up of the flowers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
NOw that the holidays are over it is time to to work on those thank you notes! This one was sort of simple but fun! I used water color pap...
-
How can it be Friday already? How can it be the end of May already! My goodness! Wish we could slow things down. We have been back from ...
-
I am so very excited to be a part of the Frosted Designs Design Team and and to welcome all of you to the Frosted Designs "Favorite T...

Very fun spring design.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane