Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sketch N Scrap

I am so pleased to announce that I am a guest designer this month  at SketchNscrap ! Sketches are such a wonderful jumping off point and SketchNScrap has a variety of sketches for all your scrapping and card making needs!



Here is  Sketch #60
And here is my layout

This sketch was just perfect for scrapping Jennifer's recent wedding shower. I was able to use 3 wonderful photos! And I love the tilted and layered papers. I chose hearts for my embellishments and created a cluster on the left. 


I hope you will join in the fun at SketchNscrap!

Thank you for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Sharon Estes said...

I went to Sketch N Scrap and saw your great page you did. I am just stopping by to give you some bloggers love. love your designs.

Leslie Germain said...

Amazing layout! Love the layering and the colors!!

Lisa in Texas said...

Jean this is just so wonderful! I LOVE your take on the sketch! Looks like you gals had a great time! Thanks for designing for us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Such beautiful work Jean. Love the details. Totally fab. Congrats on being GD this month at
Sketch N Scrap.

Lydia said...

Just beautiful! I see something new every time I look at your layout.