Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Birthday

I am proud to announce and share another Guest Designer Layout for SketchNScrap. Here is the mid month Sketch --




Celebrating birthdays is fun whether you are 6 or 26!

For Rob's birthday this year we ended up at a small, authentic Mexican restaurant in Petoskey. The decor was vivid and fun and the staff was very sweet. After a wonderful dinner, we decided to buy Rob a shot for his birthday. The waiter brought two and would not charge us for them. He also insisted Rob borrow the sombrero for photos!


I added sequins, punched circles and paint dots to the circle and used flowers for my clusters.

I want to thank SketchNScrap for this wonderful opportunity to preview their sketches!! I hope you visit their blog and play along!!

3 comments:

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)