Saturday, October 10, 2015

Scraptoberfest!

I saw a challenge posted by Scrapourstash called Scaptoberfest. There are 4 different challenges posted by 4 different blogs but you can combine them into one project! This is what I did!

 Scrapourstash required at least 2 kinds of washi tape
Challenge Yourself requires a photo of you
My Scraps and More added a color challenge




And The Memory Nest offered a sketch

And here is my layout



In September, I participated in my very first art show! I was nervous, excited and scared!
My emotions got better after I made my first sale! I even made the poor woman pose for a photo! My son and daughter in law came to offer moral support!!

I combined all 4 challenges using washi tape, photos of me, the colors (the closest I had) and the sketch!

Thank you for the inspiration. I have not been scrapping much lately and this got my mojo going.
Here are the links if you want to play along!

Scrap our Stash
Challenge Yourself
My Scraps and More
 The Memory Nes

22 comments:

  1. Awesome page and fantastic job with all (4) challenges. Thank you for playing along in the ScraptoberFest challenges (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome page. Love the details, stash used, and great take on all 4 challenges. Thanks for your entry in our Scraptober challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And your page is a work of art too! Loving your colour combo and the background you created. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous scrapbook page! I love how you used the colors and textures here! You did an amazing job with all 4 challenges! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash and Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page, love the back ground. Congrats on your first sale. I can just imagine how excited you were. Wishing you continued success. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love the texture you added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice page! Great job on challenges! Thanks for playing along with ScraptoberFest! :)
    ~ Rochelle, Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash for Scraptober Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is so pretty, great page using all the challenges thank you for entering at SCRAP OUR STASH SCRAPTOBERFEST. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super creative page! LOVE your photos - CONGRATS on your Sale too - Good for YOU!! Great take on all 4 Challenges!! Thanks for playing along with all of us at - The Memory Nest, Scrap Our Stash and Challenge YOUrself too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your first sale. And thanks for sharing your creativity with us on this fabulous page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that you brought your mojo back to us at Challenge YOUrself! Great story-congrats! Love the modeling paste/stenciling and the soft colors are beautiful! Kate (Challenge YOUrself)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your background! Great job! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job! Love the added texture in the background! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash with our Scraptoberfest challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout!Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash and the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful page!! LOVE what you did with the background!! Thanks for playing along with the Scraptober challenges and for linking up with The Memory Nest! Hope you will stop by and play along with our monthly challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is si pretty. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash for Scraptoberfest.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The background is so beautifully done! Love the whole page! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your blog site and how you share you life stories! Layout is very pretty! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)