Thursday, October 22, 2015

Tradition

It is that time of year when i start in on the kids about traditions. I don't care that they are 27 and 31 and both married. These events are import to our family. Pumpkin hunting was always a tradition. We went to the field, checked a bunch of pumpkins out and selected our favorites! Fast forward to last Sunday. DS siad he would come over and do this. He called a place we used to go and was told they did not grow pumpkins this year. Another place was closed on Sunday. So I went to a parking lot where big wooden containers had pumpkins for sale for $2 each. I bought 3 and put them in our garden and the kids hunted for them there. Somehow it did not have the same effect:) but I got a few pics! And I scrapped it.









Adding this to PCC Magazine Monday Inspiration! This scrapbook paper matched the look and feel of the magazine cover!


3 comments:

  1. I think having family traditions is awesome! Ours usually revolve around birthdays. We always have an ice cream cake, the birthday person chooses the meal and it is eaten off a special plate that matches my set but says Happy Birthday on it! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic and what you did with this My Minds Eye line! Bl

    ReplyDelete

It seems I disappeared