Saturday, July 9, 2016

Thank you

A thank you card using Color Silks and a Kasiercraft Stencil! I even stenciled on the envelope! Fathers are all the rage! I enjoyed playing with this one and adding different colors to it!




I am entering this in Colourarte's challenge

which is to use Sherbert colors! Apple Blossom and Plum Blossom  Color Silks made me think of grape and raspberry popsicles! I also have Beach Glass Artist Pigments. I hope you can see the sparkle  and shine!

Thanks for stopping by! You need to visit ColourArte to see all their wonderful products!!!

2 comments:

  1. The feather is such a great focus. It can be adapted to any card theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, I love the sparkle and shine and all the splatters, this is heaven!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)