Saturday, February 1, 2014

PageDafts Love is Everywhere Release





I am here today with an extra special post! I was selected to scrap a project for today's PageDrafts Love is Everywhere Release! I just love Emma's sketches and hope you will stop over there for some wonderful inspiration!



For my Love Is Everywhere theme I had to go with these photos of my kids and their significant others! Jennifer (top left photo)  is engaged to Shawn and we are planning a September wedding. Rob and Beth have been dating for over a year and we are pretty sure they will be taking the next step very soon! I just love taking pictures of the four of them and it fills my hear to see them so happy!! This sketch was a perfect match for my Teresa Collins You Make Me Happy Papers from my Frosted Design kit!





Be sure to stop over at PageDrafts and look at all the Love is everywhere Releases!

Adding this to  Paper Issues Fill Er Up posting.

2 comments:

  1. I think the Love is in the Air kit has been one of my favorites, so far, and I absolutely love your LO that you made from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...Love definitely inspires you Jean!
    I love your layout!!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)