Sunday, January 26, 2014

What did we learn today?

So today Sandee was using her Moldable Foam Stamps to create part of her journal page. I also have those  but had not opened them yet. I found a wickery baskte, heated up the foam and made my stamp. I then drew a cofee cup and painted using water colors and my Koi pen also available at Frosted Designs

I used water colors for the background. I grabbed a pen and proceeded to write my quote only to have it run all over. So I cut out the cup and bottom part and modge podged it to a new page. I redid the quote and when I painted the background it smeared! Oh well, I am leaving it!







4 comments:

  1. I love your page! I agree with the sentiment! Thanks for joining in my challenge at Anything But a Card, hope you're inspired to share more of your creations on our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all learn or we don't grow, course I wish I didn't grow in girth, lol I love it! waving hi from the sunny hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...excellent Jean!
    Love your page!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page ... very funny! You did a great job. Thanks for joining us for the mini challenge at Anything But A Card!!! Becky (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)