PagesinTime
Monday, December 15, 2008
On Thursday I volunteered to make 25 ornaments to bring to a party on Friday. I was still working on them just hours before we had to go. Just a simple wood snowflake painted white and covered with glitter paint. Added a rubon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Golf and Art
Happy Friday!
How can it be Friday already? How can it be the end of May already! My goodness! Wish we could slow things down. We have been back from ...
Frosted Designs Favorite things Blog Hop!!
I am so very excited to be a part of the Frosted Designs Design Team and and to welcome all of you to the Frosted Designs "Favorite T...
A Busy Week
It has been a busy week. We had new landscaping done at our house and they finally finished. I took a watercolor painting class. And, we ar...
No comments:
Post a Comment