PagesinTime
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
A very good day
Gotta love getting home and seeing this in your mailbox!! Some of the prizes I won recently!!
1 comment:
ScrapMomOf2
February 24, 2010 at 3:41 PM
Holy moly!! Congratulations! Scrappy happy mail is the BEST!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Golf and Art
Happy Friday!
How can it be Friday already? How can it be the end of May already! My goodness! Wish we could slow things down. We have been back from ...
Frosted Designs Favorite things Blog Hop!!
I am so very excited to be a part of the Frosted Designs Design Team and and to welcome all of you to the Frosted Designs "Favorite T...
A Busy Week
It has been a busy week. We had new landscaping done at our house and they finally finished. I took a watercolor painting class. And, we ar...
Holy moly!! Congratulations! Scrappy happy mail is the BEST!!
ReplyDelete