I am so excited that you hopped by for the Let's Scrap Blog Hop! You are at stop #4!
National Scrapbooking Day was last weekend, right? Well not at Let's Scrap. We are celebrating our scrapbooking ALL MONTH LONG. We started with some great games and challenges during NSD weekend, and now we are back with the Let's Scrap Design Team Blog Hop. Below you will find a list of those DT's who are joining us in the blog hop. Each stop on the hop will offer you a different challenge. Become a follower of each Design Team Member's blog and as you complete each challenge, upload your finished project to http://www.letsscrap.ning.com. Return to each blog and make sure to leave a comment letting us know that you have completed the challenge and uploaded it to Let's Scrap. Make sure you tag your project with the appropriate tag (you will find those instructions on each of our blogs-ie: bloghop1, bloghop2, etc.). Each Design Team member will randomly select a winner of a small prize for participating. For the ULTIMATE challenge, and for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to A Cherry On Top http://www.acherryontop.com, complete the challenges you will find on EACH stop on the blog hop. Make sure to tag your uploads properly so you are sure to be entered into the random drawing.
For my challenge I want you to use this sketch
AND you must use a quote
Be sure to tag your layout for this sketch bloghop4.
You can start anywhere along the way within this great group of blogs and each one will link from one site to the next where you will find all the great challenges! And the best part is you have two complete weeks to upload your challenge entries. Even if you don't win the grand prize, if
you choose to complete all the challenges available, just think, you will have 9 completed projects!
Let's get this hop started!! Remember, to become a follower and return to
leave a comment after completing each challenge. Good luck, and have
1. Susan - http://www.paperdaisydreams.blogspot.com
2. Cori - http://www.creativechat.blogspot.com
3. Deb - http://debhorstcreaterofsendablesentiments.blogspot.com
4. Jean - http://www.Pagesintime.blogspot.com
5. Sally - http://www.sallyschallengechatter.blogspot.com
6. Rosalie - http://www.fivetulips.blogspot.com
7. Scarlett - http://scarlettsscrapoirs.blogspot.com
8. Carolina - http://www.caromgar.blogspot.com
9. Nana - http://www.youniquereflections.blogspot.com
10. Kristie - http://www.lotstoscrap.blogspot.com