I have polka dot paper, 15 staples, a bird and wood alphas. I used a border punch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
How can it be Friday already? How can it be the end of May already! My goodness! Wish we could slow things down. We have been back from ...
-
I am so very excited to be a part of the Frosted Designs Design Team and and to welcome all of you to the Frosted Designs "Favorite T...
-
It has been a busy week. We had new landscaping done at our house and they finally finished. I took a watercolor painting class. And, we ar...


super cute lo .. i love all the extras you added :)
ReplyDeletesuper cute lo .. i love all the extras you added :)
ReplyDeleteOh Jean, I love the LO that you created using that sketch! Great job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)
ReplyDelete