Thursday, February 28, 2013

SYAO

This week's SYAO involves these colors   and this sketch
Here is my layout

  • something that drips - I used Glossy Accents on the ballet shoe tag
  • layers
  • Journal in the form of a recipe.
  • Graphic 45 paper
  • lacing/leather


  • 4 comments:

    1. Wow, what a fabulous page!! Love all your wonderful details! ~ Blessings, Tracey

      http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Fabulous!!

      Also, I didn't see an email yet with your addy. Once I get that I will send your goodies!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm so glad to have had you participate in SYAO2. We never expected the challenge to go on this long. When we did it in the past it went 6-7 months tops. The 3 remaining players in SYAO1 who are in week "#89" have agreed to split the prize 3 ways. What I'd like to know/suggest is would the 3 of you be agreeable to doing this? Please leave your answer in the comments section of SYAO2

      ReplyDelete

    I am Back but will be Leaving:):)