Thursday, March 26, 2015

90 Days

90 Days and counting until Rob and Beth's wedding! I know because the wedding invitations went out!!! I had to scrap mine ( well actually for this layout, I made a quick copy of it. I only have one and want to save it).

Adding this to Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Birds of a feather.I used gesso for stamping, texture paste with a stencil and lots of stamps.

Entering this in Simonsssays Wednesday Anything goes Challenge!

Just found this challenge at  NBUS. It is about using up your stash! I am all in for that!! I have had the frame which the numbers are in and the bird house for several years. The tags and most of the flowers have been in my stash for some time. Glad I finally used them.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing in my happiness!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy, too, that you were encouraged to use the patiently waiting NBUS from your stash, Jean! Your scrapping and design talents are superb! Thank you so much for finding me and joining as a follower and playing in my NBUS Challenge #4! It's a pleasure to meet you, too, and return the flavor of following you! I hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty page...and a great way to sort of keep a journal of the very special upcoming event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! I love that your scrapping an invitation. Thanks so much for joining us this month at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and a wonderful way to capture the wedding invitation. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous layout and what a great idea to scrap an important invite! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)