Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Mother Daughter Time

It is time for another PCC challenge. Here is the inspiration


Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 143 Inspiration (image)

I saw the mother and daughter and knew I was going to scrap recent photos of my daughter and myself.

I was fortunate enough to spend time visiting my daughter who had to go to Chicago to attend a conference. I drove to the commuter train and made my way to the windy city. I tend to be a nervous traveler especially being by myself, but, I really wanted to see Jen. I am happy to report that I made it just fine.

When Jen had free time from the conference, we wandered the city. We made the trip to the zoo which we had never visited before, stopped by the bean and ate on the patio outside listening to a street band! She indulged my requests for selfies!! It has been a while since we had mother/daughter time and I truly enjoyed it.

(I apologize for the poor quality of the photos - my printer is acting up).



I wish each of you a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!!Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice layout! So glad you got to spend time with your daughter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! Love it and that you enjoyed such a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great layout! I hope you had a great time!! BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)