I have a special project today over at CanvasCorpBrands.
Here is a sneak peak
Would love for you to stop there and leave me a comment!
If you are unfamiliar with Canvas Corp, be sure to stop by the store! This is where you can stock up on Tattered Angels mists and paints, Architextures, wonderful papers and canvas supplies!
Thank you for visiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
How can it be Friday already? How can it be the end of May already! My goodness! Wish we could slow things down. We have been back from ...
-
I am so very excited to be a part of the Frosted Designs Design Team and and to welcome all of you to the Frosted Designs "Favorite T...
-
It has been a busy week. We had new landscaping done at our house and they finally finished. I took a watercolor painting class. And, we ar...
Absolutely love this!
ReplyDelete