Saturday, March 10, 2018

Paint Party Friday

So today I am painting something a little different. I bought wood bangle bracelets and am painting them.


I am using a mix of stamps and stencils, paint, paper, decopage. these are the first few that I did. I did fix the black and white one so there were no jagged tape lines. I hope to make a variety of them for an upcoming art show!

Thanks for visiting and for your kind words! I truly appreciate them!

Adding this to PaintPartyFriday! Be sure to visit the blogs participating for wonderful inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. I love them and I bet they will do well too in your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea-these are marvelous!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. What a clever idea. I am sure they will sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project! They turned out beautiful and will be gone in a flash if you can let them go!!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)