PagesinTime
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Helmar to the rescue!
Do you have sticky, gummy, scissors?
Do you have broken items at home?
I answered yes to both and luckily had
Helmar
products which could come to my rescue!
Please stop over at the
Helmar
blog to see what I was able to do!
Thank you for visiting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Golf and Art
Happy Friday!
How can it be Friday already? How can it be the end of May already! My goodness! Wish we could slow things down. We have been back from ...
Frosted Designs Favorite things Blog Hop!!
I am so very excited to be a part of the Frosted Designs Design Team and and to welcome all of you to the Frosted Designs "Favorite T...
A Busy Week
It has been a busy week. We had new landscaping done at our house and they finally finished. I took a watercolor painting class. And, we ar...
No comments:
Post a Comment