Friday, June 15, 2018

What a Week

This week there is a big Ladies Professional Golf Tournament in town. We are again hosting a girl from France along with her coach who is from Spain. This is their 3rd year with us so it is like having family. We often do dinners together and from Thursday - Sunday we spend our days following her on the golf course. As of  yesterday, she was tied for second! We are so excited to see her play so well.

So for this week, most of my creative projects are on hold.

I did however complete an ATC for Grumbacher's ATC exchange. If you are interested you can check out the post on facebook. Each swap has a different theme. This month's was wood. I wanted to use an embossing plate I had. From there i started with water colors and markers but then I brilliant idea to do a paint pouring. I love how this came out. In fact, I kind of wanted to keep it!



Adding this to PaintpartyFriday. You should check this blog out! Wonderful inspiration every week!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your kind words more than you will know!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like real wood ... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous looking wood piece! How wonderful to have time again with your guests from afar-and to be able to enjoy the tournament too. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is fabulous! You really captured the texture and wood feeling.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)