Friday, September 14, 2018

Friday!

Another week is in the books!

And, I have started another project. My 17 month old granddaughter lives in Phoenix. Far away from me in Michigan. I already am writing letters to her after each visit. When she is older I will give his this box of memories. In the meantime, I thought of something else I could do with her. She got a new play house which has a mail slot.I am painting and sending Alphabet post cards every few days. Eventually she will have a complete set.

I am making them pretty simple:



I sealed them good and took the first one to the post office to be sure it was ok to mail something like this. They thought they were so cute and wanted to know how I made them.

Many thanks to everyone who came out to the art show last weekend. I had a banner sale selling watercolor paintings, cards, and canvases! Got my work cut out for me before the November show!

Adding this to PaintpartyFriday! Please visit the wonderful artists over there! Thank you for stopping by and for all of your kind words!

9 comments:

  1. How very nice cards you've done for your dear granddaughter. When she is older she will learn alphabets from them πŸ‘©‍⚕️
    Happy PPF and weekend πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to keep in touch, nice cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful way to let your granddaughter know her grandmother loves her and is thinking of her. I love that they are simple and a learning tool.

    Happy PPF~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful idea. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling idea! She will treasure the letters one day and the cards so soon! It's so hard to be far away from them...I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be a super project. Great start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe, what a wonderful way to let your grandbaby know how much you think of her and miss her being so far away. The alpha cards are a super idea! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so precious. I am thrilled you have a great sales.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)