Thursday, January 31, 2019

Housebound

Being one the millions of people who have been hit with this Polar Vortex, I have only left the house once since Saturday. So to keep busy I am scrapping. I should be cleaning but I will get to that today or tomorrow.

My 21 month old granddaughter has classes every day of the week. Her mom stays home with her so this is her chance to socialize and learn other activities!

I shared that Monday is swim. Tuesday is dance and Wednesday is art.

Dance has turned out to be not as much dance as we hoped but Lauren loves the activities and enjoys wearing her leotard which I had to get for her:)


Art is a wonderful class. The teacher has them working with paint, clay, slime and more. They complete 3 - 4 projects a week. I just adore the aprons! I even made a portfolio and included photos of her art work.


Adding these to Simon Says Stamp Blog Anything Goes.

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words! I appreciate them and thank you for letting me share about my granddaughter!

2 comments:

  1. You're definitely making the most of your crazy weather. Love these pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are gorgeous, Jean! So sweet, and beautifully done! xx

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)