Friday, January 7, 2022

Happy New Year

 I hope you have all made it through the holidays with your health and sense of humor intact.  It is a stressful time for sure.  We had great fun with the grandkids.  At 4 and 2, they radiate the joy of the season.  Sickness reared it’s ugly head so that our son could not make it here for Christmas.  Luckily he was better and able to join us for New Year’s. 


So now that all the excitement is over, it is time to settle into a routine.  The kids got to school 3 days a week so I hope to use those days for some creative fun.  


Audrey Shantz Art on Instagram is having a daily art challenge.  There is a list of topics. 

I have not done every day but am working on them as I can 






I am making small paintings on scraps of papers. So far I have only had a few minutes here and there todo this.  Maybe next week I can venture to a larger size.  

Adding this to PaintPartyFriday-http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.com/


Wishing you a healthy and happy weekend. Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Always fun to take on an art challenge to keep the creativity flowing. Great idea to keep it small and more manageable. Nice work! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. Luv your responses to the art prompts

    Much🥂love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy this year!
    I love your tiny, beautiful paintings!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)