Thursday, October 20, 2022

I am Back

 Autumn is flying back and I apologize for my absence! 

But, I am back and with some exciting news. 


I am the Guest Detective for the Color Stories Inspiration Blog. Case file #396 Included this scene. You can use the colors, the patterns, the theme and more for inspiration. 




When I saw it, I immediately thought of my 47 year old Better Homes and Garden cookbook. It also brought to mind the fun times, my daughter and her kids have making pancakes on weekend mornings.  I combined those two into this layout - Homemade with Love. 



I used a pattern background, wood embellishments, ric rak and even a recipe that I distressed. To complete the look, I dripped "pancake batter" all over the layout. 


For Case file #397, I took a totally different direction. 


On our list of fall things to do is pumpkin hunting. Last year, I was able to visit Schnepf Farms with my grandkids. I created a large pumpkin using watercolor paints and paper. I also painted the wood embellishments. I included the map of the farm which provided a fun afternoon of fun. 



I encourage you to stop by CSI and play along with the challenges. 

I appreciate your stopping by my blog and for your kind words. Happy Almost weekend!

1 comment:

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)