Sunday, May 21, 2023

Time Flies!

 I have no excuse except.....................when we are with the grandkids for the winter, I do not have as much time to create and/or share:) I would not trade those days for anything though. 


We are back home now for a while. Last week I managed to complete quite a few layouts. Every couple of months Walgreens offers a coupon for a free 8 x 10. I have been collecting them and started scrapping those first, 




It makes the process quick and easy! 


For those of you who are still following me, thank you! I appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. I see those free 8x10 and always think I don't need them but your pages are making me think that maybe I do! They look great! I don't remember ever scrapping an 8x10 and now I totally want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)