Sunday, June 9, 2024

It seems I disappeared

 And another year has come and gone. I started a post in November which is still in draft. 

This is what happens when your grandkids live across the country and you spend most of the winter there and then fly back and forth the rest of the year. But, I wouldn't have it any other way! 

We have been back since May. The littles turned 7 and 5 this spring:) They are growing up so fast. Lauren has no front teeth! She has replaced her dolls with Little Live Pets.  Reilly still has his trains but he is playing with Transformers more and more each day. 

The art group is having a Pop Up Market on June 22. Since we returned from Arizona I have been busy getting ready for this. I have 




I have new paintings and cards. Should be a fun day! 




1 comment:

It seems I disappeared