Thursday, January 24, 2013

Memorable Seasons Sketch a Thon

It is my  turn to post another sketch for the Memorable Seasons Sketch A Thon! We have had a busy month with a wide variety of sketches. It is so much fun to see how everyone interprets them!

Today I chose a page Maps sketch!


And here is my layout




During Christmas break, our family attended Cirque de noel at the Symphony. It was a fun night in the pouring rain walking to 3 different restaurants to find one with seating, watching my son's fearful glances as we sat in the front row of the balconey and seeing the great acts.

2 comments:

  1. i think i'm going to have to pin that sketch for future use. ;) thanks for sharing it!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Loving your paper choices and cool embells...may I request permission to scraplift you?

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)