Friday, November 21, 2014

Give Thanks

I have been playing along with Tracy  for some time now. On Monday nights Tracy hosts a Mixed Media show. She uses a variety of mediums and creates canvases or art journal pages. The October/November creative dare was to create a piece inspired by a Monday Mixed Media show.

Here is Tracy's piece from 11/3

ANd here is mine

I chose to make my flower hearts our of book paper. I haven't done a journal page like this in a bit so this was fun!!!

Thanks Tracy for the inspiration  and for all your shows!!

3 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of your work Jean!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a fan of your work Jean!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful piece Jean with lots of dimension which is always so difficult to accomplish I think!
    Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)