Saturday, January 17, 2015

Scrapping again!

I have hardly done any scrapping lately. Not sure why but I just wasn't into it. Well, I found some challenges to get me going!

Bandit celebrated his 14th birthday on Dec. 10th! It was just the 3 of us we partied anyway! Her enjoyed dinner - chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy and biscuits. Followed by a home made birthday cake complete with candles and singing.


The sketch is from Granddivascreativecorner


I also used the Tic Tac Toe on Rochellespears
I used the right column down - die cuts, 3 + pattern papers and gold. 

And from Lovetoscrapchallengeblogspot I used Twine and stamping (gold hearts)

We enjoy each day we have with Bandit and I think he enjoyed his birthday!!

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely project! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page and great job with both challenges! Love how you used multiple photos vs 2 photos! Thank you for linking up with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Great job on the challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friend challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)