Friday, May 8, 2015

Stamps and Paint play

I have been having to make a lot of thank you notes recently. That means I have been winning prizes which is always fun. Lately, just to switch it up,  I have been using paint instead of just  paper. I used these two stamps from Unity and a painted background. I decided to use my Pearlescent paints and begin to fill in the white cloud around her to picturize the quote about coloring thoughts with the bright hues.

 I am linking this up with Unity's Friends With Flair.

Adding this to CraftStamper Take It Make It Challenge for May. The challenge is Anything Goes with a stamp.

Linking up to Simonssays Let's Get Sentimental challenge!

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

17 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Beautiful job ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat card and the color so soft looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painted work. Congrats on your wins too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great FWF project. I loVe it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project! Thanks for joining in the TIMI challenge at Craft Stamper!
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card .... I love the painted background. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card I love that fairy! Thanks for joining us at the TIMI Craft Stamper challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)