My friend Alexandria at Art Scrap and More is having a give away!
Here is the picture! Just go to her blog for details on how to enter.
She does amazing work and is always an inspriatioN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
How can it be Friday already? How can it be the end of May already! My goodness! Wish we could slow things down. We have been back from ...
-
I am so very excited to be a part of the Frosted Designs Design Team and and to welcome all of you to the Frosted Designs "Favorite T...
-
It has been a busy week. We had new landscaping done at our house and they finally finished. I took a watercolor painting class. And, we ar...

Thank You so much Jean and Good Luck ;)
ReplyDeleteI love this kind of giveaway! Thanks for sharing. Bloggie Love
ReplyDeletefun giveaway! I entered! Thanks for the info! BL
ReplyDelete