Saturday, October 1, 2016

Rainy Saturday means a good day For World Card Making Day

In case you did not have this on your calendar........
today is World Cardmaking Day!

I am getting in the swing of thigns by playing along with Jillibean Soup's challenges!

Here is my first card:

This is for the color challenge52bdac-baae9f-f79e83-bc9464-e5bd44

Sadly I do not own a lot of their papers but I did have this very old collection. And as Tim Gund says "I made it work!"

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Love how you've matched the card with the mood board - looks great! Sarah BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Composition Card is great!! Happy World Cardmaking Day sweetie!! Noe BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of the mood board colors. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

It seems I disappeared