Friday, February 17, 2017

Busy Catching up!


I was in Phoenix last weekend to attend my daughter's baby shower. Such a fun time with her amazing friends.




Now that I am back, I am catching up on thank you cards!


I broke open a new Tim Holtz stencil and my black gesso for a different look.

Adding this to Simons Says Monday Challenge - Favorite tool. I LOVE combining stencils and modeling paste or gesso. I never get tired of using these.

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your kind words!

4 comments:

  1. How fun, Jean! Congratulations to your daughter and I wish her all the best! Your thank you card is fantastic in the aqua and black!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shading in you card. And congrats on the new grandbaby; being a grandma is the best gig in the world :) BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an absolutely elegant card! I can see why you love the tools you listed because you use them so well! This has dimension and feeling of movement. I really like the color palette you chose, too. What a great project and it was a bonus to read about the baby shower, too! What a beautiful event and I'm so glad you shared your card with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jean! I never think about using the black gesso, but it's such a great look! BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)