Thursday, July 13, 2017

Color Reveal Frame

It has been a busy year for me because my daughter was pregnant and had a baby! I have been back and forth to Phoenix visiting them. One special event was for her baby shower. I had a lovely photo of her that I wanted to frame.

I saw a frame at Oriental Trading that I thought would be perfect. It is a Marble Watercolor frame from American Crafts. There is a masked and gold design on the paper. You add your own watercolor to create the frame you want.

I started with a light application of red.




I decided that was too light so waited until it dried and added darker tones. I continued the process until I got the effect I wanted.

 I also added flowers and a tag to complete the project. I love the way it came out!



Here is a close up.




I had fun personalizing this to the colors I wanted. I did learn that you need to be careful not to get the product too wet and it is best to let it dry between layers.

Want to give this a try? Head on over to Oriental Trading to shop for frames, watercolors and so much more!


Disclosure - I was sent this product to review. All opinions are my own.


1 comment:

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)