Sunday, July 23, 2017

Thank you

One type of card I make quite a few of  is Thank You cards. My go to lately has been any kind using watercolors.

I received this set of Watercolors from Oriental Trading



Sakura Koi Watercolor Set of 12



I decided to make my own set of watercolors using this palette which I had. This way the paints can be more easily available. The dollop of watercolor on the tray will dry. To use at another time just spritz with water to reactivate.


Here are two different cards I made using my set of Watercolors.

I generously applied paint to the paper. Once I had it the way I wanted, I covered the paper with cling wrap and let it dry. The result is this gorgeous pattern.



For the second card, I stamped the image and then filled in with the watercolor paints. I purposely kept it loose. 


Adding these to PaintPartyFriday.

Stay tuned as I work more with these paints! 


Disclosure - the Paints were provided to me by Oriental Trading. All opinions are my own.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, love the pink one the best. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. More thank you cards need to be placed in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards! They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love
    T cards...that scrunched effect is a great idea...visiting from ppf, number 12...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful the card!!!
    Happy Evening Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, and wow, you got some nice things from Oriental Trading!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)