Saturday, June 15, 2019

Art Group Demo

Tuesday evening I gave a demo to our art group of how to make string flowers. This technique is simple but messy and fun. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Here are a couple of the canvases I had made to show them.




The results are always different and I found ways to mix colors. If you want more info there are many videos and ideas on google and pinterest.

Adding this to Paintpartyfriday! A wonderful source of inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words!

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful technique, beautiful results 👍🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are beautiful. I have seen them on line but have not tried them...I even have the string waiting on my table. Thanks for sharing them Happy PPF on Sat

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. I use chain to make mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this technique each print is so unique as no pull is ever the same. Fabulous works of art. Happy belated PPF Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Jean, you are an expert at this technique! I had fun doing this with a group a year ago, but our efforts were no where near this fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I have no idea of the technique but results wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of thanks for sharing your personal experience. I just learned a lot.
    Photo Editing
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness! These are GORGEOUS! Thank you for sharing them--they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! You are really an expert at this technique.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is great, I tried it some time back and it was a catastrophe! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)